This vanilly whipped cream is so creamy, thick, and delicious! Ideal for cakes, pancakes, ice creams, fruit salads, and coffees. If you like the taste of vanilla, then this whipped cream is the real deal! Easy to prepare with lovely vanilla flavor this whipped cream will make your kids happy. Here is the recipe:
- ½ pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confections’ sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract or paste
- In a chilled bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and vanilla just until they hold a loose peak. At the end of the mix, the cream should hold a lazy curve.
- Add the sugar to the cream and vanilla mixture and continue to whisk just until it reaches a soft peak.
- Just remember, do not over beat the mixture or it will be looking You are done!
- You can frost your favorite dessert, beverage, or fruit salads. Otherwise, just cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before using.